Board of Directors
The Board of Directors at G&F Financial Group has a fiduciary or ‘trust’ relationship with the credit union. It acts independent of management and monitors the credit union in the collective best interests of all G&F Financial Group members. The Board wears many hats and is responsible for guiding the credit union’s strategic direction through the creation of its mission and vision.
To learn more about the Board's responsibilities, including Board committees, read our latest Governance Report.
Meet the members of G&F’s Board of Directors.
The CEO’s Office, comprised of Co-CEOs Bill Kiss and Jeff Shewfelt, is accountable to the Board as a whole. In short, the CEO’s Office is the “spokesperson” for the credit union on all operational issues, decisions and policies, and is responsible for identifying trends, providing advice, and developing—for the Boards’ review—strategies to achieve G&F Financial Group’s mission, vision, and strategic objectives.
Other responsibilities of the Co-CEOs include:
- Developing strategic and operational plans to support the strategic direction, vision, and mission as set by the Board of Directors
- Reporting on the credit union’s monthly financial performance, as well as significant operational and community events, and updates on strategic initiatives
- Developing credit union operating policies
- Providing advice and guidance to the Board of Directors on strategic issues
- Identifying opportunities and risks as well as ways to address them
Learn more about G&F Financial Group's commitment to our members by reading our past Annual Reports and accompanying financial statements.