Follow this page for updates on your digital banking experience.
We'll let you know of new features and upcoming changes to your banking, so bookmark this page!
Updated April 29, 2022
Our refreshed experience provides you with even better banking.
In response to feedback we received from our members, we launched a refreshed digital banking experience to all personal and business members in January 2022. We welcomed Aldergrove Financial members to our digital banking experience on March 7.
The refreshed experience has the features members told us they loved about online banking and the G&F app, with a new user interface bringing an improved look and feel, better navigation and additional security for your protection.
New features added!
- Self-serve reset your Personal Access Code added April 19
- Save transaction history as a PDF document added to online banking, April 12
- Self-serve void cheque added to online banking, March 31
- Running balance before/after transactions added to app, March 24
- Interac online payment service added, February 2022
How to get the refreshed online banking experience
You will automatically transition when you next login to online banking from this page using your desktop computer or laptop. Your current login and password information will remain unchanged. Please note: due to increased security, the system will no longer allow you to save your personal access code (PAC) on the login page.
If you are an Aldergrove Financial member, you will use your previous login credentials (member number and PAC) to login to the G&F online banking experience on this page.
If you are a member of both G&F and Aldergrove Financial, you will use your G&F credentials to login.
Aldergrove Financial members: click here for information on what you'll need to set up when you first login to G&F online banking or the app.
How to get the refreshed app
The app is available in Google Play and the App Store. Search for "g&f".
Would you like to do your banking from the comfort of your home? Here's how to get started with online banking:To get started using online banking, follow these steps:
- Talk to us at a branch or call the Member Hub at 604-419-8888.
- We will verify your ID.
- We will confirm that you have read and agreed to the Electronic Transaction Agreement.
- You will get a temporary Personal Access Code (PAC)
- You will login to online banking here using your Member Number and temporary PAC.
- Once logged in, you will update your PAC and you'll be ready to start banking online!