Our business is helping your business. Whether you're starting up, looking to streamline, or planning to expand, we’re here to listen. We want to understand your needs so that we can customize business financing solutions with flexible options and competitive pricing that can help you reach your goals and ensure your long-term financial wellbeing.
Whether you’re ready to start, ready to grow, or ready to move, you’ll find commercial mortgages, business loans and financing details here. At G&F Financial Group we offer a variety of lending products that will suit your different needs at every stage of your business.
- Knowledgeable and experienced experts that know the local market
- Dedicated team members whose business is to know your business.
- Can't come to us? Our team will come to you
Term loans Expand/Collapse
Term loans from G&F Financial Group are an excellent way to help grow your business. Whether your business needs a new venue, new equipment, a new vehicle or a total makeover, we have a Business Term Loan that can help bridge the gap. A Term Loan can be a great way to:
- Establish or purchase a new business
- Purchase, renovate, alter or expand your current business and premises
- Purchase, install, renovate, or repair equipment and machinery
Term Loans feature:
- Terms of 1-5 years
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
Lines of credit Expand/Collapse
A line of credit gives you instant access to the funds you need, when you need them, helping to stabilize your cash flow, boost your purchasing power, and meet those day-to-day operating requirements.
Similar to our personal line of credit, our business line of credit allows a business to draw on their chequing account through an agreed limit. Interest is charged only on the portion of the loan actually used and interest costs are reduced when you deposit funds to pay down your line of credit.
Our Business Lines of Credit offer:
- Easy access to funds - in branch, online, by phone or cheques
- A lower interest rate than most credit cards
- Interest charges only on the portion of funds used, for the number of days it’s owing
With an appreciation and knowledge of our local communities, talk to one of our experts about our competitive Business Lines of Credit today!