Whether you need to transfer funds across town or around the world, or manage your cash more effectively, we have the solutions you need for your business or not-for-profit organization.
Automated Funds Transfer (AFT) Expand/Collapse
Services that your business can use for a variety of purposes. With this convenient and cost-effective cash management online service, you can automatically deliver or receive payments to and from accounts held at other financial institutions.
With this convenient and cost-effective cash management online service, you can automatically deliver or receive payments to and from accounts held at other financial institutions. Also known as AFT, CAFT, EFT, pre-authorized payments and pre-authorized debits, using Automated Funds Transfer you can:
- Set up recurring payments or billing, on a variety of frequency schedules including weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly and annual
- Set up one-off/single transactions for a future date
- Set up different user permission types and approval rights
- Set up file and transaction limits
Convenient and hassle free, your business can use this service for a variety of purposes:
- Direct deposit for in-house payroll*
- Collecting monthly/scheduled membership fees (e.g., health club)
- Collecting monthly/scheduled maintenance fee or rent (e.g., strata fees)
- Recurring payments to suppliers
- Donation collection for charities and non-for-profit organizations
- Collecting payments from customers
AFT services are offered in partnership with Central 1 Credit Union (Central 1) and is a secure, web-based application with reports available online and in downloadable format
Merchant Services Expand/Collapse
In partnership with First Data, a leader in electronic commerce and payment services, G&F Financial Group offers point of sale services – credit and debit card – to help boost your sales volumes and deliver fast transaction processing.
By offering valued customers the possibility to pay for purchases with a debit or credit card, you can improve your service, build customer loyalty and increase sales. In partnership with First Data, we are able to offer you the services you need for your credit and debit card payment needs.
Take advantage of our Merchant Services program and receive:
- Processing through our partner First Data, leader in electronic commerce and payment services, serving 6 million worldwide merchant locations in 36 countries
- Acceptance of all major credit and debit cards including MasterCard®, Visa®, Interac®, American Express®, Diners Club, and Discover® Network
- State-of-the-art eCommerce and Internet payment processing
- 24/7 online reporting through a secure Web site
- World-class safety and security
- Enhanced technical support, service and troubleshooting
- Fully Chip enabled products and access to more types of payment options
- Competitive pricing