The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the success of the Vision of G&F Financial. The Credit Administrator provides centralized lending services and support to branches and other internal departments for retail credit related processing and administration. This position is responsible for ensuring the implementation of processes, procedures and policies to minimize credit related administration at the branch level as well as mitigating risk to G&F Financial Group.
- Completion of high school diploma plus additional courses in business with financial emphasis
- 2 years financial services experience with 1 year experience in a lending department (Credit Union preferred)
- 2 to 3 years experience in deposit services
- 1 year experience in a consumer sales and services environment
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Job Reference Number
December 7, 2014
How to Apply
Please visit www.gffgcareers.ca
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.